Monday, August 02, 2010

1982 in Film

(Might as well start here as anywhere. I will add these pages as I add new reviews, with the ultimate goal being to give yearly summaries and awards. I will add links to my reviews as I do them, as well as links in the sidebar as I post these pages. I only rank films I own on DVD, as although I may see something I don't always remember it well enough to compare it.)



Films Ranked
1. The Plague Dogs
2. Tron
3. E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial
4. The Thing
5. Blade Runner
6. The Dark Crystal
7. The Secret of NIMH
8. Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

Other Films Seen
The King of Comedy
The Verdict
Gandhi
Tootsie
An Officer and a Gentleman
Poltergeist
Rambo: First Blood
The Wall
Creepshow
Rocky III

Films Unseen
Fanny and Alexander
Victor/Victoria
Missing
Fitzcarraldo
48 Hrs.
The Year of Living Dangerously
Sophie’s Choice

No comments:

Post a Comment