Friday, July 30, 2010

Trailer Time: Tron Legacy (To Be Released: 17th December 2010)



This has been around for a while, but I needed an excuse to write about 'Tron Legacy'. The long-awaited sequel to one of the all-time under-rated films ('Tron', 1982, obviously...), I continue to be impressed by the images and news from Disney. From the announcement that "Academy Award Winner Jeff Bridges" is returning after 28 years; to the fact that Daft Punk are writing the score, every new piece of information has succeeded in raising anticipation. I think they've designed a stunning fantasy world which I'll proclaim right now will set trends in modern production design akin to the effect of 'The Matrix' in 1999...

(UK Release: 26th December 2010)

EDIT:
... Oh, and then there is this. This made me laugh so much I have no choices but to post it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment