Saturday, July 04, 2009

Trailer Time: Nine (To Be Released 25th November)


Let's throw what we know out there: Daniel Day-Lewis, Judi Dench, Nicole Kidman, Big hollywood musical, Sequel to Fellini's '8 1/2', Italy, Director of 'Chicago' Rob Marshall, The late director of 'The English Patient' Anthony Minghella, The writer of 'The Player' Michael Tolkin... Add it up and you have 'Nine', the 1# contender for the 2010 Awards season. The trailer is exciting and enticing, showcasing Marshall's visual florish and Day-Lewis' uncanny abillity to be anyone at anytime. I am certainly looking forward to this.

(UK Release 25th November)

NB: Why so many films called 'Nine' or '9' this year? It's not like last year we had 'Eight' and '8' all over the place...

3 comments:

  1. I still can't bring myself to get excited about this really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know, its probably the trailer. It just doesnt do anything for me.

    ReplyDelete